HYDREOS Cluster Board
The Board is the decision-making arm of the Board of Directors and implements HYDREOS’ general policy and strategy.
President: Anne Ribayrol-Flesch, Pedon Environnement & Milieux Aquatiques
- Pascal Alexandre, Saint Gobain PAM
- Bernard Beugnet, Shadeforge
- Eric Chauvineau, Suez Environnement Eau France
- Loïc Chomel de Varagnes, BioCapTech
- Patrick Faisques, Veolia Environnement
- Michel Fick, University of Lorraine
- Jean-François Quéré, ENGEES
- Xavier Humbel, IRH Ingénieur Conseil
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors’ mission involves confirming the operational decisions and directions put forward by the Board.
The HYDREOS competitiveness cluster’s Board of Directors comprises several councils:
Council of large and mid-sized companies
Council of SMEs
Council of teaching/research institutions
Council of other entities
The operations team comprises water sector (technical, markets, actors, etc.), innovation and partnership collaboration experts.
Their mission is to support the growth of the members, who operate in the water sector, namely through collaborative innovation projects. They confidentially manage the information provided to them and anticipate future conflicts of interest.
- In Tomblaine (54), France
- Luc Bertossi, Managing Director
- Sophie Altmeyer, Technical Manager
- Anne-Gaëlle Figureau, Project Coordinator
- Alexandre Folmer, Project Manager
- Christine Hoffmann-Sitt, Finance and Administration Manager
- Clément Sannier, Project Manager
- In Strasbourg (67), France
- Stefanie Machicado, Project Manager
- Paul Pradeau, Project Coordinator
- Axel Remy, Communication Manager
- Romain Suchon, Marketing & Communication Manager
- Cécilia Szatkowski, Project Manager